Friday, April 29, 2005

Oh Pimple, Why Art Thou Pimple?

So, here it is, the day of my show at the Royal, and who makes an auspicious appearance? Mr. Zit of course, big and jolly red, and he kissed me right on the cheek. Must be the stress, maybe I' m hormonal, but it never seems 2 fail.

Anyhoo, my show is tonight. Please come. It's for a good cause. It's so I can pay my band a little something something and won't have to pay the Royal. Last time, we packed the house. So, I'm anxious to see what the turn out will be like tonight. I lot of my "faithfuls" can't make it for various life-induced reasons, but I'm optimistic I've got some new "faces" coming.

So, my keyboardist quit ... well, not so much quit as just stopped showing up for rehearsals. So, it's just four of us now - drums, bass, guitar and moi. And honestly, at our last rehearsal on Wednesday we sound dayum good. So, I'm hyped about tonight. Can't wait to tear the roof off the place!

Hopefully, I'll see U there!

"Strip bare, fall and crawl N2 my private room. No whips and no chains ... unless U want me 2." - Saturn, Deviant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home